Monday, December 15, 2008

Stocking Stuffers

We're all in the spirit of Christmas shopping and bargain hunting...so no category today. Today's list is just recent random finds--or better yet, why don't we just call these stocking stuffers

Harlem (did I or did I NOT talk this name up like 3 blogs ago??? LMAO)
Anubis
Earth
Mannix

Gemini (who btw is a Libra)
Xaxier (I don't know how to pronounce it, I won't try, don't ask)
Clover
Mi'Amour
Khampagne
Majkiel

Prince Exzodus (what did we say about random X's and Z's? did we learn NOTHING last week)
Sisco (insert random "Thong Song" joke here--P.S. Cisco-spelled as so and as seen in the photo is also an alcoholic beverage)


J-Z (that is sooooo NOT a typo)
Atreyu (does anyone besides me remember "The Neverending Story"?)

and today's winner of the "I hope your name does not set the tone for you future" award:

Parole

No comments: