Friday, January 30, 2009

Sidenote...

I'm sure you guys have heard about the mother in California that gave birth to octuplets. If not there's a link to the story below.

Well guess what...she has 6 (yeah that's right 6...as in S-I-X) other children. All under the age of 8 including a set of 2 year old twins.

Let's see here 6+8= 14

14 KIDS!!!!

And she's a single parent. Not that I am knocking single parenthood. But 14 kids???

I say all that to say I'm curious as to what their names are. If I find out I will post, but in the meantime, let's hold an informal contest... post your answers in the comments...

Currently they are identified as Babies A-H. What do you suggest the octuplets be named?

To see the full article, click here

2 comments:

Kingsmomma said...

I'm
stupid
as
hell
4
having
8
kids

Reed is a character in her own story said...

ROTFL... I was thinking along the lines of

Uno
Dos
Tres
Quatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
and Miscellanous