Monday, March 8, 2010

March Madness 2010

Ok... as you can guess I am a college basketball fan. Doesn't hurt that my alma mater is currently ranked #1 (that would be SYRACUSE. Go Orange!)

So in honor... This is the WNTNYB Sweet 16 edition. I've picked 16 of the best of the worst--baby names that is--from the cities where the top four ranked schools are (that would be Syracuse, Duke, Kansas and Kentucky). In this year's brackets we have:

Exevione
Alpha
Monyea
Bless Stariah
A'Miracle (aren't they ALL?)
Broox
Lamaj (which is Jamal spelled backwards)
Duanelee
Kuaitt
Moxy
Mercaidiez
Bron-Zeir
M'nyii (I am still at a loss as to how to pronounce this)
Huyland
Na'jhmiere
Mirak (which is Karim spelled backwards--I have my secret theory about this and the other one...they're twins btw, but I'll leave you to your own thoughts here)

Coach calls for a time out...lol

No comments: