Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Only in Vegas...a WNTNYB Christmas Gift

Oh I wish I'd had my camera with me...so I'm in Vegas with the family for the holidays. I took my daughter to get some hot chocolate earlier this afternoon. Inside the coffee shop they had a whole wall of holiday pictures colored by kids. My daughter of course ran over to look and then I saw them...all the kids had written their names on the pics and two names that immediately caught my attention...

Zen and Ubiquity

I'll admit while not a favorite word name choice of mine, I've seen the first one before. The second one just confuzzled me...I don't know whether to shake mom's hand, shake my head or kick her in the knee caps for that one.

u⋅biq⋅ui⋅ty

[yoo-bik-wi-tee]
-noun
1. the state or capacity of being everywhere, esp. at the same time; omnipresence: the ubiquity of magical beliefs.
2. (initial capital letter) Theology. the omnipresence of God or Christ.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://mylifeisaverage.com/s/508666

Anonymous said...

http://failblog.org/2009/12/31/name-fail-11/

Reed is a character in her own story said...

that second one will be my New Year's Eve post. That's priceless! Thanks K and Happy New Year

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you to!