Thursday, November 19, 2009

All the Cool Kids Are Doing It Part III

What I should've titled this post is "Yet ONE MORE reason why I really need to hurry up and get the WNTNYB book FINISHED"

Once again... these two gurus of baby names have managed to smash together some conglomerate of names that are a certified mess and call them "cool"

SMH.

Really?

Please I beg you...make it stop.

Hyman
Sharpay
(so I'm told this was a character in High School Musical. It's also with a slight variation in spelling...a breed of DOG!!!!)
Drusilla (this is the evil step-sister from Cinderella...um...NO)
Bjergen
Turtle
Hilaria
(yes, it made me LAUGH)
Frost
Arbor
Curry
Afternoon
(for REAL???)
Buff
Zaddock
(sounds like exotic fish)
Fee
Madrigal
Opera

and my new favorite horror (and I will BET the .38 in my bank account--don't judge...lol, that at least one of you thinks of the EXACT same thing I did...)

Brunhilda

No comments: