Saturday, April 25, 2009

Any Town, USA

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. If you live in Pleasantville perhaps.

But what if you lived in say Ubly, Michigan or Kickapoo, Texas

I once met someone from the town of Willacoochee, GA and I remember driving through death valley past a town in California called Zyxzz (don't ask me how to pronounce that...lol). Apparently babies aren't the only ones subjected to odd names...so make sure to stop and take a picture the next time you happen to be driving through...

Ah Gwah Ching, MN
Bitahochee, AZ
Bo Bo, IN
Cartoogechaye, NC
Chillicothe, OH (this is where my family is from...lol)
Choccolocco, AL
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
Spreckles, CA
Tonganoxie, KS
Sautee Nacoochee, GA
Zelienople, PA
Pejepscot, ME
Kwigillingok, AK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some for you, today I had to put in the bulletin Nuritalia and Horherman Simanullang