Thursday, February 12, 2009

WNTNYB- Valentine's Day Edition

I decided to do this a bit early because tomorrow I am doing a post in honor of Friday the 13th


Today's feature presentation... people who have the misfortune of having not only been shot in the behind by an angry winged midget, but to have live with probably being teased every year about this time. Here's a Valentine for them*

*note names with first/last combinations were found via anncestry.com

Valentine Love
Valentine Day
Valentine Card
Cupid Hartman
Cupid Hunter
Cupid Kick
Cupid Summons
Heart H. Flower
Diamond Ring

and others I have come across since I started this project:

February
Candy
Lovejoat
Blue Moon
Casanova
La'Pleasure
Mi'Amour
RoweMance
Passion
Diamyn
Diamond (too many to count)
Flower
Aphrodite
Romeo

and my favorite... I once worked as a pre-school teacher. In one of my classes I had a really cute little girl who's name was:

Mylove

No comments: